- Cloud installation: ready to run installations leverage all the security of Google Cloud.
- On-premise or private datacenter installation: you decide the level of security.
- Authentication: you decide if users are local, if they need to synch with Active Directory or if they must use Single Sign On services.
- No VPN: you can enable access to web portals and web applications within the company without configuring a VPN and without forsaking security.
- Protection: to access applications through a browser users can opt to use either company or personal systems: whatever happens to the devices such as viruses, ransomware, or any other malicious action, data and applications are safe and cannot be attacked.
Configuration and management
- Flexibility: Cameyo can be used on Google Cloud preconfigured servers, install it on-premise, or deploy it on any proprietary server.
- Compatibility: any application that can run on a Windows server can be instantly converted and deployed as a browser based application.
- Dashboard: a portal dedicated to MSPs enabling the management of all clients from a single workstation.
- Speed: users will operate as if the application were installed on their computer.
- Access to local resources: sound, USB port, and printer redirection enable users to work with the same flexibility and productivity that they would have when working at the office (requires Cameyo Native Player, included in the licence).
Following is a comparison of the “Fully hosted” (hosted on Google Cloud) and “Self-hosted” (hosted on proprietary servers) versions:
|Usage fee included||Y||N/A|
|RDS licenses included||Y||N/A|
|Microsoft Server licenses included||Y||N/A|
|Server base configuration||2 CPUs, 7.5 GB RM, 50 GB Disk Space, 12 hours of operation||N/A|
|GPE server configuration (optional)||4 CPUs, 15 GB of RAM,|
|Additional RAM (optional)||Y||N/A|
|Additional CPUs (optional)||Y||N/A|
|Additional disc space (optional)||Y||N/A|
|Additional uptime hours (optional)||Y||N/A|
|Guided setup procedure||Y||Y|
|Guided application publishing procedure||Y||Y|
|Branding – White label||Y||Y|
|Multitenant – managing multiple clients from a single dashboard||Y||Y|
|G Suite integration||Y||Y|
|Cameyo Native Player (USB and local resource access)||Y||Y|
|User / group level permissions||Y||Y|
|Reporting and Alerts||Y||Y|
|Quality of Service Monitoring||Y||Y|
|Single Sign On||Y||Y|
|RDP Protection – Brute Force attacks||Y||Y|
|SSL / HTTPS / TLS||Y||Y|
|Deploy Windows apps on any device||Y||Y|
|USB Redirecting and mapping ( requires Cameyo Native Player)||Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Scales, etc.||Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Scales, etc.|
|Cloud Storage integration||Google Teams/Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox||Google Teams/Drive, Dropbox|
|Cut and paste||Y||Y|
|Print on local or network printers (requires Cameyo Native Player)||Y||Y|
|Print on cloud printers||Y||Y|
|drag & drop files support||Y||Y|
|International keyboard support||Y||Y|